GPE, worldwide leader in 27 Mhz radio communication is looking for a progressive position of a technician (M/F), 30/40 years old
Two-year post-baccalaureate diploma in electronics with theoretical and practical knowledge in radio communication (analogue HF, AM/FM/SSB)
Required experience in:
- The notions of transmission/reception and amplification of the radio signal
- Measurement devices (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, radio test bench)
- Reading of electrical schematics and mechanical plans
- Disassembly and reassembly of electronic devices (use of a soldering iron)
- Active listening and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity, curiosity, and ability to learn
- Demonstrate autonomy
- Good organizational and adaptive skills
- Radio communication fan
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Complete internal training on the following points:
- Progress of product test procedures, compliance with current standards, troubleshooting procedures (CB radio, PMR, VHF)
- Quality test follow-up procedures and additional tests
- Analysis and solution of equipment failures
- Cooperation with the research and development department. As such, you participate in the various product development campaigns and you are a source of proposals in continuous improvement actions.
- Evolution of the position in the long term with the objective of the responsibility of the technical department
Fluent English/French essential (possibility of occasional trips abroad), an additional language is a “plus”.
Position based in Balaruc (34), France.
Company vehicle provided.
Salary according to studies, diploma and experience of the candidate.